Alto Cold Brew is a filter company.
In our quest to elevate the craft of cold brew, we have partnered with Cold Brew Avenue who has perfected large batch cold brew system specifically for coffee shops, restaurants and bars looking for a cleaner, easier and better way to brew large batches of cold brew coffee. The CBA system features a stainless steel vessel, and a custom fit stainless steel cold brew coffee filter plate for brewing anywhere from 15–50 gallons* of ready to drink, or cold brew coffee concentrate!
The vessel, filter basket, ball valve and hose barb are all made completely of 304 Brewer's Grade Stainless Steel, which means it's more sanitary than plastic and made to last!
These brewing systems work perfectly with Alto Cold Brew Commercial Filters which speeds up the cleaning process and allows for some absorption of the bitter oils generated during cold brewing.
- 1 - Stainless Steel Cold Brew Coffee Kettle with Lid
- 1 - Cold Brew Coffee Filter Plate
- 1 - 1/2" 304 SS Ball Valve
- 1 - 1/2" MPT to 1/2" O.D. Barb
- Dip-tube for maximizing the amount of cold brew coffee you will be able to extract from your system
- Weldless thermometer hole plug (Thermometer and bulkhead attachment optional)
- Food Grade Silicone Gasket for Cold Brew Coffee Filter Plate
- 3 ft. - 1/2" I.D. Silicone High Temp Hose
Deluxe - comes with everything that the Standard Cold Brew Coffee System and:
- Pro Valve Tri-Clamp Upgrade Kit
- Stainless, dual o-ring pickup tube
- 1.5" Tri-Clamp to 1/2" MPT with pickup tube bore
- 1.5" Tri-Clamp Sanitary Squeeze Trigger Butterfly Valve
- 1.5" Tri-Clamp to 1/2" Hose Barb
- 1.5" Tri-Clamp Gaskets x2
- 1.5" Tri-Clamps x2
- 3" Face Stainless Steel Thermometer for monitoring your cold brew coffee temps through the brew process
- Bulkhead attachment for installing the thermometer
Items ship from Cold Brew Ave / Keg Outlet, but if you order through us, they will throw in a free 50-pack of commercial filters!